perfect combi #pizza #wine
Shiitake e crescione d’acqua
Shiitake and watercress
8€ for a fantastic #pizza #pie in#berlin
interrupting my regularly scheduled kawaii shit to point out this pizza is really indecent like come on seriously pizza-la
I was hungry so I ordered pizza holla
I know it’s just a roni pizza, but it’s a gorgeous 16” Brooklyn roni. #pizza #craftedwiththineownhands #pizzaslave #pizzaoftheday
Giovannis Old World New York Pizzeria. Pesto Pizza
Pizza: the college student’s culinary failsafe. Don’t settle for Little Caesar’s, Domino’s, or Pizza Hut. Make it yourself! Don’t be intimidated by the yeast or creating a dough, they’re gonna taste the same in the end. Most of the ingredients are cheap, and are usually available in any fridge.
Cheap Cheese Pizza
1 Package Active Dry Yeast
1 Cup Warm Water (120’-140’F)
2-3 Cups Flour [amount varies]
1 Teaspoons Salt
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Oil
8-10 oz. Tomato Sauce [Canned Tomatoes, Ragu, Fresh Tomatoes all work]
1 lb. Mozarella Cheese (any other cheese works too)
2 Pinches Basil
1 Tablespoon Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400’F.
2. Activate the yeast by stirring it into the warm water. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes or until lightly bubbly.
3. Combine (2 Cups) flour, salt, sugar, oil, yeast mixture. If the dough is too sticky, add flour until lightly sticky to the touch.
4. Lightly flour a clean surface, and knead the dough for 10 minutes.
5. Cover the dough in a wet towel or bowl and let rise for 30min to an 1hour. This process develops all of that delicious bread flavor.
6. Roll out the dough and place into a greased pan. [Tip: thin crust pizza must be rolled out to 1/8” thick. Regular crust pizza must be rolled out to 1/4” thick. The dough will rise during the baking process.]
7. Top with tomato sauce, cover with cheese, pepperonis, and lightly sprinkle the basil. Add any additional toppings as desired. Lightly drizzle with oil.
9. Form the crust as desired. Make it look pretty. Now’s the time to make a cheese-stuffed crust if you’re down.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes or the crusts are lightly browned.